Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Multiplication Tips and Tricks


Hi Families,

This month we are really stressing the memorization of multiplication facts. I want each student to feel confident and knowledgeable when it comes to multiplication, as this is an essential math skill for the rest of the curriculum. To accompany the online math resources I posted earlier (also found in the page titled Educational Links) I thought I would post this classroom poster. We will be using these tips and songs in our classroom to help students review their facts. I strongly believe that integrating multiple learning styles will help more students be successful in the classroom. Please practice these tips and songs at home with your child to support their multiplication skills!

Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment