Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Page - Educational Links

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to let you and your families know that I have created a new page to our blog. On the right side of this blog, there are links to different pages. You will see the link to our class schedule, and one that contains my information. I recently created a page specifically for the educational links I have posted in previous blog posts.

The links are categorized by content area to make it easier for you to find resources. I also included a few other links that I did not mention in the previous posts. Every link should provide you and your student with helpful information about a particular subject area. If I find new resources, I will list them under this page; however I will likely make a new blog post about them as well to alert you.

Thank you for taking the time to look through these resources with your student.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment